Monday: Embark the S.S Richmond for your cruise – be sure to have your boarding pass at all times or risk being thrown overboard! We have a traditional English food fest this evening as we set sail on our voyage with entertainment in the Ballroom after. Then get settled in your ‘cabins’ and look forward to a new day with a distinctly French flavour.
Tuesday: After a full breakfast we visit the old market town of Totnes before heading to the Naval Port of Dartmouth. Here we include a gentle cruise on the River Dart before we return to ‘dock’ in France and a night of pleasure - beware of the onion seller who will try and tempt you! A fine French Cuisine will be served this evening before its Bon Voyage and on to our next destination.
Wednesday: Today we include a half day excursion to the nearby resort of Brixham, an ancient fishing port that is still a busy harbour to this day. Once back ‘on board’ it’s on to Spain to enjoy a Spanish evening and maybe a flamenco or two to finish off the night.
Thursday: We awake with a calm morning to the Italian coast before enjoying a day at leisure to explore your resort. Tonight pizza, pasta and Mama Mia dinner is served and fun we shall have - that’s Amore!
Friday: Overnight we have made our way back to British waters, so after breakfast we head for home after a truly European adventure!
Hotel Richmond, Torquay
The Richmond enjoys fine views from its elevated position over Torbay.
• Bar lounge, restaurant, sun terrace • En-suite bedrooms • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights - 5 day tours, One night - 4 day tours • Free WI-FI • Lift to most rooms
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer