Full day: Alighting in Newquay we enjoy a morning on the rails through the heart of Cornwall, passing through St Austell, Truro and Redruth to reach the end of the line in Penzance. We continue by coach to Land’s End, England’s most westerly point before heading to the picturesque seaside resort of St Ives.
Full day: This morning we head for Truro, Cornwall’s ‘capital’, where we join our boat for the stunning journey along the River Fal to Falmouth. Relax on board as this unique sea route takes us past iconic maritime locations, historic houses and landmarks as well as crossing the third deepest natural harbour in the world! On arrival in Falmouth there will be plenty of time to explore and enjoy the included visit to the National Maritime Museum where Cornwall’s maritime history is brought to life.
Cliffdene Hotel, Newquay
Located overlooking Tolcarne Beach, the Cliffdene Hotel is only a few minutes walk from Newquay’s town centre.
• Two lounges, ballroom, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights - 8 day tours, two nights - 5 day tours • Free WI-FI • Lift
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer