Full day: Today we visit the impressive Eden Project, built as a global garden telling the story of man’s developing relationship with plants. The project creates three of the world’s climatic zones - our own temperate climate outside and inside, plus giant ‘covered biome’ conservatories for the humid and warm regions.
Full day: Our tour includes a visit to the award winning Lost Gardens of Heligan which lay undiscovered for more than seventy years and is now the largest garden restoration project in Europe. After a guided tour there is plenty of time to explore this secret kingdom, which includes a sub-tropical jungle, walled gardens, Italian and kitchen gardens.
Full day: An excursion to visit Trebah Gardens to explore this sub-tropical haven of sheer beauty. It is particularly famous for its cascading waterfalls, ponds with giant koi carp and streams, which wind down to its own private beach.
Cliffdene Hotel, Newquay
Located overlooking Tolcarne Beach, the Cliffdene Hotel is only a few minutes walk from Newquay’s town centre.
• Two lounges, ballroom, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, two nights – 5 day tours • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer