Grand UK Bonus!
• Sherry Reception & Wartime Punch • Wartime Quiz & Ration Books • Three nights entertainment with the ‘Good Old Days’, • ‘Street Party & Last Waltz Grand Finale’ and ‘Sing-a long’
Monday: This evening enjoy a sherry reception with your host, Warrant Officer Brian Robertson. Don’t forget to collect your wartime quiz papers, and of course your Ration Book! Enjoy live entertainment and music from the Good Old Days.
Tuesday: Spam and powdered eggs for breakfast (or you may prefer our full English Grill!), then it’s to the Naval town of Dartmouth and on to Brixham Barracks. Back at the hotel, nibble wartime canapés before evening dinner. Remember, Ration Books must be stamped or supplies will be cut off!
Wednesday: This evening get ready for a good old fashioned ‘street’ party with Brian and The Gang. Lots of good fun planned with old favourites such as Name that Tune and Mr & Mrs to a good old roof raising sing-a-long as we go down memory lane with the White Cliffs of Dover, Run-Rabbit-Run and Kiss Me Goodnight Sergeant Major.
Thursday: A morning drive to Slapton Sands, location of 'Exercise Tiger' the very realistic rehearsal location for the D-Day Landings. Wartime punch will be served before our final evening meal, with entertainment featuring all the old favourites to sing-a-long with, and the Last Waltz Grand Finale.
Friday: Sadly it’s back to the 21st century, and the comfortable journey home to your own billets.
Hotel Richmond, Torquay
The Richmond enjoys fine views from its elevated position over Torbay.
• Bar lounge, restaurant, sun terrace • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights – 5 day tours • Lift to most rooms
Swipe left and right
|Please callMon 2 Apr, 2018
|Book NowMon 1 Oct, 2018
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer