Full day: A day of contrasts as we head for Newton Abbot, a delightful Devon town, where it is market day. Then it’s on to Dartmoor National Park, a wild expanse dotted with granite rocks and tors to visit Widecombe-in-the-Moor, a typical Dartmoor village, probably best known for Widecombe Fair and its associated folksong (5 & 8 day holidays only).
Full day: We head for Brixham, an ancient fishing port which is still busy today, before arriving in the town of Dartmouth. This once prosperous port is nowadays a haven for yachts and pleasure boats that congregate on the River Dart Estuary.
Half day: Today we drive to Totnes, an old market town which is still a working port for seagoing vessels making their way inland from Start Bay.
8 Day Holiday Bonus!
Full day: As an added bonus on 8 Day holidays, you’ll also enjoy an extra full day excursion to Exmouth & Sidmouth.
Hotel Richmond, Torquay
The Richmond enjoys fine views from its elevated position over Torbay.
• Bar lounge, restaurant, sun terrace • En-suite bedrooms • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights - 5 day tours, One night - 4 day tours • Free WI-FI • Lift to most rooms
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer