Day 1: We cross the Channel and into Holland to arrive at Amsterdam and the Prinses Christina for a late supper.
Day 2: Leave the city of Amsterdam behind and cruise on the Rhine Canal and River Waal, through a typical Dutch landscape of meadowland and riverside villages. Pass Nijmegen to join the River Rhine and reach Emmerich, the first town in Germany.
Day 3: A day cruising on the River Rhine, through the Rühr area, to arrive at Cologne.
Day 4: From Cologne cruise into the Rhine Valley area, where we pass vineyard covered slopes crowned by romantic castles and many colourful wine villages. Our overnight stop is at Koblenz.
Day 5: From Koblenz we cruise to Boppard, then by coach this afternoon to the legendary Loreley Rock and to Rudesheim before our final night on board in Boppard.
Day 6: To Calais for the Channel crossing to England and homeward.
The Prinses Christina
The Prinses Christina is a medium sized vessel with 54 outward facing cabins on three decks. The vessel has air-conditioning throughout.
Public areas include:
• A forward Promenade Deck lounge with a bar and dance floor • Restaurant on the Cabin Deck • Large, partially covered Sun Deck
All cabins include:
• Shower & toilet •Satellite television •Twin beds at floor level • Continental electricity socket (220 volts) • Superior cabins include tea and coffee making facilities (limited availability)
Please note: Whilst there is a stair lift onboard, wheelchair access to/from the ship is not possible. Cabin (lower) Deck rooms and the Sun Deck are not served by the stair lifts.
Single cabin supplement: Main Deck: £129* Promenade Deck: £189*
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- All coach travel
- Return Channel crossings
- Tour Manager escorted
- Cruise itinerary and sightseeing excursions as stated
- Accommodation in a twin outward facing cabin
- Full board on the ship including hot/cold buffet breakfast, set menu lunch and dinner
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea whilst cruising
- Regular entertainment on board