- North York Moors National Park • Whitby • Goathland • Durham • The Angel of the North • Yorkshire Dales • Wensleydale Creamery • Hawes • Richmond
Upgrade to Gold and enjoy all these benefits...
- Hotels of a three and four star standard with great food and service
- Special welcome reception
- Gold welcome pack
- Commemorative photograph
- Top tour managers & tour drivers
- Luxury coach travel in a class of its own
Our Gold coaches feature...
- Extra leg-room and comfort
- Luxury leather upholstered reclining seats
- Panoramic windows for maximum views ü Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Onboard sat-nav to track your journey
- Driver-eye camera to view the road ahead
- Onboard library selection
- Level & easy access to the WC/washroom
Reserved coach seats
You have the opportunity to choose the coach seat of your choice which is yours from the moment you join your Gold coach. Seat numbers are not allocated on the regional transfer service to the tour coach
Full day: Today we head for the coast and a visit to Whitby, eternally famous as the home port of the intrepid explorer Captain Cook and notorious as the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s spine chilling Dracula novel. Explore the pretty harbour set beneath the ruins of the once majestic Abbey before heading off into the heart of the North York Moors National Park and a visit to Goathland, setting of TV’s famous 'Heartbeat' series,where an optional ride on the North York Moors Steam Railway is possible (seasonal restrictions apply).
Full day: This morning we make our way into Durham where there is plenty of time to enjoy this ancient city with its Viking heritage and links with the monks of Lindisfarne, or Holy Island as it is more commonly known. The Norman cathedral, set above the River Wear, and the medieval cobbled streets are all worth exploring. In the afternoon we take time to visit one of the modern wonders of the North – The Angel of the North - set at the head of the Team Valley on the site of a former colliery pithead baths!
Full day: Today we head for Richmond with its majestic castle and attractive centre, before we continue into the rolling hills of the Yorkshire Dales to reach peaceful Wensleydale and the popular tourist centre of Hawes. Here we include a visit to the Wensleydale Creamery where the famous Wensleydale cheese is produced.
Redworth Hall Hotel
Based around the 17th century Jacobean Manor House, this landmark four star property sits in over 150 acres of grounds in the lovely County Durham countryside.
**** (AA) • Lounges, bar, restaurant, gardens • En-suite bedrooms • Indoor pool, spa, beauty salon, outdoor tennis courts • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer