Our five day break includes a full day to enjoy this wonderful summertime event as well as savouring the best of the Peaks and Dales.
Full day: A full day to the spectacular Tatton Park Flower Show, set in the wonderful parklands of the Tatton Park Estate. A festival of summertime colour and atmosphere awaits as you discover stunning and original floral displays, amazing show gardens and expert tips from leading figures across the UK.
Full day: This morning to the market town of Skipton, overlooked by the medieval castle before we make our way to the stunning gardens of RHS Harlow Carr. Covering 68 acres enjoy the wonderful array of landscapes, gardens and colour on offer at one of the finest gardens in the UK.
Full day: Today we tour into the Peak District National Park as we drive through the fabled Snake Pass and by the waters of the Ladybower Reservoir - training ground of the RAF ‘Dambusters’ – to reach Castleton. This popular tourist centre is surrounded by ‘showcaves’ where the famous Blue John Stone is mined.
Old Golf House Hotel, Huddersfield
Made of sturdy Yorkshire stone, the Old Golf House is situated within three acres of gardens, three miles from Huddersfield.
- Lounge, bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • No lift, but rooms are available on ground and first floors
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer