Half day: An extended half day excursion as we head into the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park where we board the Brecon Mountain Railway, one of the most popular railways in Wales.
Full day: We head for Welshpool, terminus of the lovingly restored Welshpool and Llanfair Light Railway. Here we jump aboard our carriage for a superb eight-mile rail journey. In the afternoon we head for the Talyllyn Railway where we join our steam train at Abergynolwyn for the spectacular ride down the valley to the seaside resort of Tywyn.
Full day: Our full day tour takes us through the mountains to the beauty spot of Devil’s Bridge. From here it is all aboard the Vale of Rheidol Railway, as the narrow gauge steam train heads down the valley towards the sea and the resort of Aberystwyth.
Glen Usk Hotel, Llandrindod Wells
The Glen Usk is perfectly placed in the very centre of the pretty Spa town of Llandrindod Wells.
• Lounge bar, sun terrace, entertainment room, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights - 5 day tours, One night - 4 day tours • Free WI-FI • Lift
The Glen Usk is perfectly placed in the very centre of the pretty spa town of Llandrindod Wells.
• Lounge bar, sun terrace, entertainment room, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights – 5 day tours, One night – 4 day tours • Lift
Swipe left and right
||Book NowMon 30 Jul, 2018
||Book NowMon 3 Sep, 2018
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer