• Blackpool - Britain’s premier seaside resort • Southport • Blackpool Tower Ballroom & Tea Dance • Enjoy a Blackpool Show • Famous Blackpool Tram Pass
Monday: From local joining points we make our way to Blackpool for the next four nights. After dinner enjoy the evening entertainment at your hotel.
Tuesday: A day at leisure to explore Blackpool. No visit to this seaside resort would be complete without a ride on the trams and we have included a three day pass so you can make the most of this famous form of seafront transport! After an early dinner we enjoy a visit to one of Blackpool’s evening shows.
Wednesday: A superb Blackpool Bonanza day today as we include an afternoon tea dance at the world famous Tower Ballroom and enjoy a trip to the top of the Tower for far reaching views across the Fylde coast and Irish Sea. We return to the hotel for dinner and an evening of entertainment.
Thursday: An extended half day coach excursion to the elegant resort of Southport with its beautifully laid out gardens, magnificent pier, extensive golden sands, large seafront marine lake and famous Lord Street, one of the finest thoroughfares in the country. Our final night includes a gala dinner and entertainment.
Friday: This morning we pack the Rock and ‘Kiss me quick’ paraphernalia, say goodbye to Blackpool and head for home.
Strand Hotel, Blackpool
Situated on Blackpool’s favourite North Promenade, the Strand Hotel enjoys lovely coastal views over the Irish Sea.
*** (Visit Britain) • Lounge bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment every night • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer