- Warwick Castle • Bosworth Battlefields • Leicester Cathedral • Richard III Visitor Centre • National Memorial Arboretum • Lichfield
Full day: This morning to Leicester Cathedral where King Richard III has been laid to rest. The new visitor centre brings to life the embattled history of this divisive King from the War of the Roses. This afternoon we make our way to Bosworth Visitor Centre depicting the story of the Battle of Bosworth.
Full day: To the magnificent Warwick Castle, with over 1,100 years of history on the one settlement. Attacked, besieged and ravaged by fire, the castle reveals tales of treachery and treason.
Full day: A full day tour to visit the National Memorial Arboretum – 150 acres of trees and memorials dedicated to the concept of Remembrance with 130 memorials of national significance. This afternoon to Lichfield where the magnificent three spired cathedral is well worth a visit.
Leicester Stage Hotel
This modern style hotel is just three miles from the centre of Leicester.
• Restaurant, bar, lounge • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi • Buffet breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • No lift but all bedrooms on ground and first floor
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer