Full day: Today we head for the Lake District National Park and driving along the banks of Lake Ullswater we come to the Kirkstone Pass with its magnificent views of Lakeland. Continuing on we arrive in Bowness-on-Windermere, a popular tourist resort where it is possible to take an optional lake cruise.
Full day: This morning we make our way to Bury Market - the largest in England. We then board the East Lancashire Steam Railway to Rawtenstall, hugging the Irwell Valley. This afternoon we visit Oswaldtwistle Mills, Lancashire’s premier mill attraction with a wide range of shops and cafés.
Full day: We make our way to the lovely Cumbrian town of Kirkby Lonsdale, before heading for Lancaster where there will be time to explore. This afternoon we take a cruise over the Lune Aqueduct, the largest masonry aqueduct in the country, affording stunning views across the city of Lancaster and the surrounding countryside.
Headway Hotel, Morecambe
Ideally located on Morecambe’s level East Promenade, the Headway Hotel offers lovely views across the bay.
• Lounge, bar, dining room, ballroom • En-suite bedrooms • Entertainment every night • Full buffet breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Lift
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer