Day 1: From local departure points to Amsterdam in time for a late supper.
Day 2: Today we cruise to the harbour town of Enkhuizen with strong links to the old East India trade routes and characterised by its traditional houses and drawbridges over canals.
Day 3: This morning we cruise to the town of Hoorn, and from here we travel by coach to the world famous Keukenhof Gardens. Later we return to our vessel in Hoorn for the evening.
Day 4: We cruise back to Amsterdam where the afternoon is free to explore this fascinating city.
Day 5: To Calais for the Channel crossing to England, and return to our local departure points.
The Prinses Christina
The Prinses Christina is a medium sized vessel with 54 outward facing cabins on three decks. The vessel has air-conditioning throughout.
Public areas include:
• A forward Promenade Deck lounge with a bar and dance floor • Restaurant on the Cabin Deck • Large, partially covered Sun Deck
All cabins include:
• Shower & toilet •Satellite television •Twin beds at floor level • Continental electricity socket (220 volts) • Superior cabins include tea and coffee making facilities (limited availability)
Please note: Whilst there is a stair lift onboard, wheelchair access to/from the ship is not possible. Cabin (lower) Deck rooms and the Sun Deck are not served by the stair lifts.
Single cabin supplement: Main Deck: £109* Promenade Deck: £159*
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- All coach travel
- Return Channel crossings
- Tour Manager escorted
- Cruise itinerary and sightseeing excursions as stated
- Accommodation in a twin outward facing cabin
- Full board on the ship including hot/cold buffet breakfast, set menu lunch and dinner
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea whilst cruising
- Regular entertainment on board