• Rhine in Flames procession • Cologne • Koblenz • Moselle Valley • Cochem • Boppard • Rhine Gorge • Rüdesheim • Andernach
DAY 1: We head for the Channel and on to Koblenz in time for a late supper on board.
DAY 2: Today we cruise through the spectacular Rhine Gorge, passing embattled castles and pretty shoreside villages, to reach the popular tourist centre of Rüdesheim. Here you can enjoy the town at leisure or perhaps taste some of the local wine in the famous Drosselgasse.
DAY 3: A morning cruise takes us to Boppard - the ‘Pearl of the Rhine’. The remainder of the day is free to explore this charming riverside town.
DAY 4: This morning a short cruise to Koblenz at the confluence of the Rhine and Moselle rivers with the day free to explore. This evening we depart Koblenz to join the Rhine in Flames procession of vessels cruising downstream as fireworks illuminate the river at five spots between Linz and the finale in Bonn.
DAY 5: We cruise this morning to reach the old Roman town of Andernach. From here we travel by coach for a scenic tour of the Eifel Mountains, where the gently rolling hills and forests blend with the traditional picture-postcard villages.
DAY 6: Today we cruise onto the River Moselle to Winningen. From here we enjoy a coach excursion through picturesque wine villages to the favourite tourist centre of Cochem with its colourful riverside promenade and cobbled alleyways and squares.
DAY 7: We return to the Rhine and cruise to Cologne with free time this afternoon to discover this majestic city, the focal point being the impressive cathedral.
DAY 8: Disembarking after breakfast we return to Calais and homeward bound.
The Prinses Christina
The Prinses Christina is a medium sized vessel with 54 outward facing cabins on three decks. The vessel has air-conditioning throughout.
Public areas include:
• A forward Promenade Deck lounge with a bar and dance floor • Restaurant on the Cabin Deck • Large, partially covered Sun Deck
All cabins include:
• Shower & toilet •Satellite television •Twin beds at floor level • Continental electricity socket (220 volts) • Superior cabins include tea and coffee making facilities (limited availability)
Please note: Whilst there is a stair lift onboard, wheelchair access to/from the ship is not possible. Cabin (lower) Deck rooms and the Sun Deck are not served by the stair lifts.
Single cabin supplement: Main Deck: £169* Promenade Deck: £249*
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- All coach travel
- Return Channel crossings
- Tour Manager escorted
- Cruise itinerary and sightseeing excursions as stated
- Accommodation in a twin outward facing cabin
- Full board on the ship including hot/cold buffet breakfast, set menu lunch and dinner
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea whilst cruising
- Regular entertainment on board