Full day: This morning to Wroxham - ‘Gateway to the Broads’ - where we join the Bure Valley Railway to the ancient market town of Aylsham. From here we make our way towards the coast and board the North Norfolk Railway, known as the Poppy Line, for its scenic journey through colourful fields, as it winds its way to the seaside resort of Sheringham.
Full day: Today we visit Bressingham Steam Museum & Gardens. Here you will discover a number of narrow gauge railways around the grounds, tranquil gardens containing over 8,000 species and the official home of the Dad’s Army Appreciation Society’s collection, including a part recreation of Walmington on Sea.
Half day: A leisurely half day excursion today as we tour into the Norfolk Broads to board the Mississippi ‘Paddle Steamer’ for a lovely relaxing cruise along the meandering waterways.
Nelson Hotel, Great Yarmouth
The Nelson is located on Marine Parade, within level walking distance of all the shops, amusements and the famous Pleasure Beach. *** (AA)
• Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights - 5 day tours • Free WI-FI • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer