We include best seats in the house for the Good Old Days performance, and some wonderful coach tours through the lovely Yorkshire Dales and to Haworth.
Half day: An excursion to Haworth, forever associated with the Bronté sisters who lived and wrote in the parsonage.
Showtime: We head for the City Varieties Theatre in Leeds for the highlight of our weekend - the fabulous ‘Good Old Days’ variety show.
Full day: A scenic day into the Yorkshire Dales National Park through Wharfedale to reach the market town of Skipton, where the main street is overlooked by a medieval castle. On past Grassington and Pateley Bridge before returning via the popular spa town of Harrogate.
Great Victoria Hotel, Bradford
This elegant hotel, combining 1800’s character with contemporary accommodation, is situated in the centre of Bradford, next to St George’s Hall, with the city’s amenities within comfortable walking distance.
• Bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Lift • Buffet breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer