• North Devon Coast • Bath • Dunster • Lynton & Lynmouth • Wells • Mendip Hills • Cheddar Gorge
Full day: To the historic Roman city of Bath. The city centre is compact and walkable, and here you will find the old Roman Baths, an historic Abbey, beautiful Georgian terraces in the famous honey coloured stone and far too many tempting shops! (5 & 8 day holidays only).
Full day: A lovely full day excursion along the North Devon Coast. We visit the unspoilt medieval village of Dunster, dominated by its romantic castle and continue along the spectacular coast road to the lovely twin towns of Lynton and Lynmouth, set one above the other and linked by a cliff railway.
Half day: Today we head across the Mendip Hills and through Cheddar Gorge on our way to England’s smallest city, Wells. The perfectly preserved medieval centre with its magnificent cathedral, unique moated Bishop’s Palace and collection of independent shops is a delight to explore.
8 Day Holiday Bonus!
Half day: As an added bonus on 8 day holidays, you’ll also enjoy an extra half day excursion. We head for the nearby resort of Burnham-on-Sea with a lovely level promenade, long golden beach - and Britain's shortest pier!
Daunceys Hotel, Weston-super-Mare
Directly overlooking Weston Bay, a pleasant ten minute seafront walk from the town centre, our hotel in Weston-super-Mare enjoys a perfect location for a wonderful holiday.
• Three lounges, bar, garden terrace, sea-facing restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights - 5 day tours, One night - 4 day tours • Free WI-FI • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer