Full day: Through the Norfolk countryside to visit Sandringham House and Gardens, favourite retreat of Her Majesty the Queen. Explore the fine 19th century Mansion House - packed with priceless antiques and gifts from around the world - together with the formal gardens (an alternative house will be visited if Sandringham is occupied).
Full day: We head for the North Norfolk coast to reach Cromer, a small Victorian holiday resort set on a bluff above the sea. This afternoon we come to Blickling Hall, a Jacobean mansion with over four centuries of history, which is open for you to explore along with the garden featuring a Victorian sunken garden, a secret garden and acres of parkland.
Half day: An extended half day excursion to nearby Somerleyton Hall and Garden, widely acclaimed as one of the most beautiful stately homes in Britain. The manor house has a history going back to the 13th century with the enlarged hall of today courtesy of Victorian entrepreneur Sir Samuel Morton Peto.
Nelson Hotel, Great Yarmouth
The Nelson is located on Marine Parade, within level walking distance of all the shops, amusements and the famous Pleasure Beach. *** (AA)
• Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights - 5 day tours • Free WI-FI • Lift
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer