• Yorkshire Coast & Country • Whitby • North York Moors National Park • York • Goathland • Thornton-le-Dale • Scarborough
Full day: A full day tour of the spectacular North Yorkshire coast and ‘Heartbeat’ country of the North York Moors National Park. Our first port of call is the pretty dales village of Thornton-le-Dale, before making our way to Pickering, where an optional ride on the North York Moors Railway is possible (seasonal). Climbing into the moors and deep valleys of ‘Heartbeat’ country we come to Goathland, Aidensfield in the famous TV series. Our final stop will be the old seafaring town of Whitby with its famous connections to the explorer Captain Cook as well as the spine-chilling book Dracula.
Half day: A half day on Yorkshire’s Heritage Coast today as we head for the Victorian seaside resort of Scarborough, straddled between two majestic bays and dominated by an impressive headland.
Full day: A full day excursion to the historic city of York. There is plenty of free time to explore this favourite tourist city, and with so much to see you will have to be selective – the majestic Minster, a walk along the old Roman walls, the Shambles, the Jorvik Centre and the National Railway Museum are all worth considering.
8 Day Holiday Bonus!
Full day: As an added bonus on 8 Day holidays, you’ll also enjoy an extra full day excursion. Our trip heads across the Yorkshire Wolds, with beautiful views stretching for miles, to arrive at the proud county town of Beverley with its superb Minster church. From here we continue to view the spectacular Humber Bridge before enjoying some free time in Hull, with its eclectic mix of museums, shopping streets, and pavement cafés.
Monarch Hotel, Bridlington
The Monarch is one of Bridlington’s leading hotels and stands right on the seafront, perfectly placed for a stroll into town or along the level promenade.
• Reception lounge, sea view lounge, bar, dining room • En-suite bedrooms • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights - 8 day tours, Two nights - 5 day tours • Free WI-FI • Lift
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer