The festival has become a truly English phenomenon, combining the glorious music, witty dialogue and political satire that characterises the ever-popular work of Gilbert & Sullivan with the backdrop of the regal spa town of Harrogate.
Half day: An excursion to Harrogate, a fashionable former spa town that still retains the grandeur of yesteryear, with beautifully preserved buildings, green parkland, spectacular gardens and a myriad of boutiques and tea shops.
Full day: This morning through Airedale to reach Skipton where the main street is overlooked by the medieval castle. We continue on to Grassington, located in the heart of lovely Wharfedale before returning via pretty Pateley Bridge, nestled beside the River Nidd.
Half day: A half day excursion to pretty Holmfirth, forever associated with the popular TV comedy Last of the Summer Wine where you can discover Nora Batty’s house and Sid’s Café.
Evening: We also include two evening shows at the Gilbert & Sullivan Festival. We make our way to Harrogate for our performances at either the Royal Hall or Harrogate Theatre.
Sit back and enjoy the music, humour and eccentricity of the G&S works in fabulous surroundings.
The Great Victoria Hotel, Bradford
This distinctive hotel is situated in the centre of Bradford.
• Bar and restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi • Full breakfast and evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Lift
Swipe left and right
|Book NowMon 13 Aug, 2018
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer