• Cologne • Koblenz • Moselle Valley • Cochem • Boppard • Rhine Gorge • Rüdesheim • Andernach
DAY 1: From selected departure points we cross the Channel to Calais, then into Germany to reach Cologne in time for a late dinner.
DAY 2: Cruising upstream on the River Rhine we pass the university city of Bonn and enter the Rhine Gorge, where the river winds its way past the Seven Mountains to reach the old Roman town of Andernach by early afternoon. From here we include a coach tour of the Eifel Mountains.
DAY 3: Cruising upstream on the quieter River Moselle, past famous vineyards and picturesque wine villages, to arrive at the favourite tourist centre of Cochem, with its colourful riverside promenade and cobbled alleyways and squares. In the afternoon we include a coach excursion through the Moselle Valley to Bernkastel.
DAY 4: We cruise back to Koblenz and onto the wine town of Boppard, where the remainder of the day is free to explore.
DAY 5: Cruise through the most spectacular part of the Rhine Gorge, learning about the legendary Loreley Rock, and passing a succession of ruined hilltop castles. Today’s destination is Rüdesheim, perhaps the best known of the Rhine Valley resorts, where the Drosselgasse alleyway is full of friendly wine taverns.
DAY 6: From Rüdesheim our coach takes us to the twin riverside villages of St Goar and St Goarhausen, and to the top of the Loreley Rock for views of the river below. We rejoin the ship in Koblenz, mooring adjacent to the old town, re-built since World War II.
DAY 7: Return downstream from Koblenz, with a stop at the riverside resort of Konigswinter, before continuing to Cologne.
DAY 8: We disembark for the return coach journey to Calais and the Channel crossing, then on to our original joining points.
The Prinses Christina
The Prinses Christina is a medium sized vessel with 54 outward facing cabins on three decks. The vessel has air-conditioning throughout.
Public areas include:
• A forward Promenade Deck lounge with a bar and dance floor • Restaurant on the Cabin Deck • Large, partially covered Sun Deck
All cabins include:
• Shower & toilet •Satellite television •Twin beds at floor level • Continental electricity socket (220 volts) • Superior cabins include tea and coffee making facilities (limited availability)
Please note: Whilst there is a stair lift onboard, wheelchair access to/from the ship is not possible. Cabin (lower) Deck rooms and the Sun Deck are not served by the stair lifts.
Single cabin supplement: Main Deck: £129* Promenade Deck: £189*
Swipe left and right
|Book NowSat 23 Jun, 2018
- Promenade (Upper) Deck
- Main (Middle) Deck
- Cabin (Lower) Deck
- Free local joining points
- All coach travel
- Return Channel crossings
- Tour Manager escorted
- Cruise itinerary and sightseeing excursions as stated
- Accommodation in a twin outward facing cabin
- Full board on the ship including hot/cold buffet breakfast, set menu lunch and dinner
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea whilst cruising
- Regular entertainment on board