Things to Do:
There’s lots to do and see in the resort. Here are some ideas:
Iconic 1930’s Bandstand: 1812 firework concerts, tribute shows, 'big band' sound.
Royal Hippodrome Theatre: summer showtime.
Sovereign Harbour and the Waterfront: a great mix of boutique shops and high street names, multiplex cinema, range of international restaurants plus one of the largest marinas on the south coast.
Events: including firework displays, vintage cars, seafront processions, and annual airshow.
Winter Gardens: tea dances, comedy clubs and even an annual beer festival!
Devonshire Park Theatre and Congress Theatre: regular West End shows and plays.
Redoubt Fortress: one of the south coast’s most historic landmarks.
Miniature Steam Railway: a railway adventure in Eastbourne.
Mansion (Lions) Hotel, Eastbourne
This hotel enjoys a superb position on Eastbourne’s seafront, opposite the bandstand and within level walking distance of the town centre shops.
• Lounge bar, sea-facing sun lounge, entertainment lounge, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Two nights entertainment • Free WI-FI • Lift • There are 8 steps up to the front of the hotel
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer